The Alliance is a voluntary organization that brings together residents from townhomes and single-family homes to enhance the quality of life in the Falconbridge neighborhood. Voluntary annual dues ($30-$75 per household) support many programs including a monthly newsletter (The Bridge), a neighborhood listserv, neighborhood social events, and many special interest groups and clubs.
WHY JOIN THE ALLIANCE?
With your Alliance Membership, you can:
- Stay up to date on neighborhood news with our newsletter and website
- Share information with your neighbors via our listserv
- Look up a neighbor in our Falconbridge directory
- Meet your neighbors at our numerous social events
- Pursue interests with a variety of sponsored social groups
- Receive discounts on some Alliance-sponsored classes and events
- Participate in special members-only events
- Feel more secure with our Neighborhood Watch
- Be reassured that trained neighborhood volunteers can help your family with transportation, meals, and other services if you have a short-term health or other crisis
- Ensure the continued growth of programs and activities to enhance the lives of all Falconbridge residents.